LPN/LVN Licensed Practical Nurse (5559)
Urgent Care | Tampa, FL | Contract
LPN/LVN Licensed Practical Nurse
Work Location: Tampa, FL
InGenesis has two (2) exciting part-time opportunities available for an LPN/LVN, Licensed Practical Nurse to join our client’s Urgent Care Clinic in Tampa, FL. This is a 5-month contract position with pay up to $19 an hour. The client is growing so this can open doors to potential future options.
You choose which part time schedule works best for you: 8 am – 1:30 pm, Monday-Friday or 1 pm – 6:30 pm Monday-Friday. So, if you’re an experienced LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE, LPN/LVN, looking to expand your skills, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• SHOWCASE your clinical skills doing vitals, injections, phlebotomy, diagnostic tests, physical exams and related tasks.
• BE THE KEY PERSON helping Doctors with clinical procedures and minor surgeries.
• BRING YOUR ATTENTION to detail with your computer documentation, phone and administrative skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3+ years of recent LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE, LPN/LVN experience.
• Current LPN/LVN licensure in the state of Florida.
• Active IV Certification.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and EMR systems.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.