Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN (8464)
Occup Health | Port Arthur, TX | Contract
Work Location: Port Arthur, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a PRN Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN to work with our client, a growing energy company, located in Port Arthur, TX. In this role, you will be assisting the RN with various clinic needs.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform new hire physicals.
• Mange company random drug testing program.
• Lead the emergency response team.
• Provide CPR and first-aid training to emergency response team.
• Schedule and perform the CAL-OSHA medical surveillance program.
• Participate in injury prevention efforts, business wide.
• Conduct work-station ergonomic assessments.
• Manage minor work-related injuries and illnesses.
• Participate in post-incident action reviews and investigations.
• Provide ongoing case management of employee disability absences and FMLA leaves.
• Perform WC injury reporting and case management.
• Maintain CAL/OSHA 300 Log and TSCA.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN license in the state of Texas.
• 2+ years of acute care nursing experience.
• Preferred: Occupational health experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.