Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) (5687)
Licensed Professional Counselor | Columbus, OH | Contract
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to perform psychosocial interventions with clients during individual, family, or group interventions. In this role, you will participate in the process of establishing, implementing, and evaluating treatment system goals and objectives.
If you’re ready to provide these patients with the highest care possible, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Develop intervention goals & objectives.
• Determine specific techniques for clients.
• Monitor client responses to treatment systems.
• Provide feedback on effectiveness of prescribed treatments.
• Maintain necessary documents to satisfy requirements of federal, state & local agencies.
• Serve on treatment and program development teams.
• Attend trainings, meetings, and court hearings.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Master’s degree from an accredited counseling program in clinical mental health, clinical rehabilitation, or addiction.
• Current LPC or LPCC licensure.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.