Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (3377)
Clinical Psychologist | Mansfield, OH | Contract
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
Work Location: Mansfield, OH
The LPCC performs psychosocial interventions with clients, performs individual, family or group intervention, develops intervention goals and objectives designed to give education to clients who are having problems with resolution strategies and functioning, participates in process of establishing, implementing and evaluating treatment system's goals and objectives, interviews clients and client's family to establish case goals and objectives, assesses clients and determines specific intervention techniques for clients and monitors client's responses to treatment systems and provides feedback on effectiveness of prescribed treatment, evaluates lower-level behavioral healthcare provider cases and client's progress resulting from prescribed treatment plans. Maintains necessary data documents to satisfy requirements of federal, state, and local agencies, prepares data requiring social histories, admission/ aftercare summaries, court documents and completes forms required by law and/or department policy. Serves on treatment teams and program development teams, attends training meetings, intradepartmental meetings, and court hearings, and establishes and maintains working relationship with other facilities, agencies, and support services in order to coordinate referrals and conduct follow-up services. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have about this opportunity.
• Master’s degree from a clinical mental health counseling program, clinical rehabilitation counseling program, or addiction counseling program accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs “CACREP
• Master’s degree from a CACREP-accredited mental health counseling program which meets the education requirements if it is conferred on or before January 1, 2018
• LPCC-S or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor with Supervision Designation who is able to give training supervision to Licensed Professional Counselors registered as clinical resident, and counselor trainees. This is the only license type that can give training supervision to an LPC, LPCC or CT
• LPCC-S shall have adequate training, knowledge, and skill to render competent clinical supervision and shall meet the criteria for work and training supervision
• LPCC-S is also able to supervise an MFT, LPC or LSW for work supervision; please note this type of supervision is not counted towards supervision training hours
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.