Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW (9325)
Behaviorial Health | Moody Air Force Base, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW to work with our client located at Moody AFB, GA. In this role, you will provide brief cognitive/behavioral interventions in primary care under the Air Force consultation model.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Ensure PCMs receive same-day verbal or written feedback on patients referred.
- Deliver brief presentations or trainings to primary care team members regarding behavioral health issues.
- Participate in team efforts to develop, implement, evaluate, and revise clinical pathway programs needed in the clinic.
- Contact referred patients to assess medication treatment adherence for depression,
anxiety, and PTSD disorders.
Use validated brief symptom inventories to assess current symptom severity.
Assess barriers to treatment adherence and help patient problem-solve solutions to barriers.
Provide patients with education regarding their behavioral health condition and treatment regimen.
Maintain patient information in a patient registry.
Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical records of all patients contacted for review by the managing physician.
Performs case management functions.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's of Social Work / MSW.
- Current clinical license to independently practice social work.
- 1+ year of experience (within the last 2 years) with counseling to patients with a mental health or health care facility.
- Current BLS certification.
- Preferred: Recent experience providing integrated behavioral health services within primary care setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.