IT Disaster Recovery Analyst (7870)
Business Systems Analyst | Dallas, TX | Contract
IT Disaster Recovery Analyst
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an IT Disaster Recovery Analyst to identify and implement IT disaster recovery best practices in a decentralized clinical and academic environment. In this role, you will provide expertise in disaster recovery plan development, validation, and testing of critical systems.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Develop effective Information System Contingency Plans (ISCP).
• Coordinate annual ISCP reviews.
• Track progress, follow-up activities, and completion.
• Schedule annual disaster recovery testing of critical systems.
• Document results, recovery time capability, issues and resolutions through post-testing analysis.
• Conduct information system business impact analyses.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, preferred.
• Industry certifications/memberships, preferred.
• Strong technical writing skills, required.
• Ability to formulate and sustain effective work relationships between diverse team members, required.
• Strong skillset in IT, communication, leadership, and management, required.
• Knowledge of authoritative standards, guidelines, and best practices relative to IT disaster recovery, business continuity, and resiliency planning, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.