Human Resources Technician (9871)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Human Resources Technician to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide support for all Employee Health COVID related activities, requiring an individual who works well with multiple teams and who is able to respond flexibly to competing request.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Support in planning, implementation, documentation, and follow-up.
- Provide administration support on Occupational Health vaccination and screening programs.
- Perform offsite duties including prompt clinic setup and data entry accuracy.
- Perform data imports of clinical tests to medical records database.
- Provide administrative support in monitoring and maintaining COVID clearances.
- Open clinic in the morning.
- Greet patients.
- Answer phones.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Prepare charts for new employees and forms for patient visits.
- Provide patient care support to medical staff.
- Perform data entry of medical information into the departmental medical records database.
- Perform administrative duties such as copying and faxing medical records.
- Assist in preparing paper charts and process paper charts for imaging.
- Monitor medical supplies.
- Monitor front desk operations.
- Perform trending report and compliance for Employee Health programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: Some college.
- 4+ years of general clerical experience, including 1+ year of experience in a healthcare setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.