Healthcare Data Analyst (12361)
Data Analyst | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Healthcare Data Analyst
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Healthcare Data Analyst to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will use data from multiple sources to ascertain the number of new COVID cases, deaths and related factors in healthcare facilities using SAS or R.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Acquire data from different sources and people.
• Inspect, filter, and “clean” data.
• Identify common errors in data sources.
• Compare results between different data sources.
• Discern differences between data sources to determine which are most valid and which can be improved upon.
• Develop methods and computer programs to integrate multiple sources of data to count new cases of COVID-19 cases in each healthcare setting.
• Seek and develop process improvements.
• Use industry standard organizational approaches to storing data, writing code, writing comments and naming files.
• Collaborate with colleagues to discuss methods and results.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Health Informatics, Biostatistics, or related field.
• 3+ years of computer programming experience (data manipulation, producing reports/tables/charts/etc.), preferably in healthcare related duties.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with SAS or R software, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.