Executive Director (8161)
Program Director/Manager | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Executive Director to lead a rural health organization with ongoing stakeholder engagement activities (such as answering questions, executing agreements, and educating/engaging a wide variety of organizations).
We’re looking for someone who is outcome driven, can thrive in a rapidly changing environment while still managing pressure in an effective/professional manner, and is focused on relationship building, innovation, and integrity. If this sounds like you, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Travels, as needed, 40-50% of the time.
• Assists payers/rural hospitals in implementation of global budget component (contractual terms/conditions, mechanics of payments, reporting/analytics needed, etc.).
• Assists rural hospitals in implementation of transformation plan component (regulatory changes for delivery system transformation, interpretation of data, partnerships with local stakeholders, etc.).
• Assists team and client in securing contracts to conduct activities to support administration of the rural health model.
• Supports team in recruitment and retention efforts for hospitals to fulfill client’s obligation.
• Works with legal counsel, board members, and model team to establish entity and develop draft bylaws.
• Assists board members.
• Determines staff needs.
• Identifies contractual needs (data warehousing, data analytics, provider technical assistance, etc.).
• Sets up appropriate financial accounts and controls.
• Creates website platform and all content to communicate the work of the health model.
• Identifies/pursues population health and health information technology funding opportunities.
• Presents the model to variety of potential funding partners/other stakeholders to garner support.
• Develops consulting plan with a fee structure that includes consulting services provided to other states about the model.
• Identifies best approach for contracting an independent entity for formative/summative evaluation of the model.
• Manages the model team and their operational work streams.
• Manages operating budget and personnel associated with model team.
• Contributes strategic and design thinking to problem-solve known and emerging issues.
• Leads or delegates standing weekly project-related meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree (MHA, MBA, MPP, or MPH, preferred).
• 7+ years of progressive healthcare leadership experience.
• 10+ years of related experience, strongly preferred.
• Must be willing to travel 40-50% of the time.
• Strong knowledge of hospital, clinical, and financial operations required.
• Proven track record working with managed care/health plan, Medicaid/Medicare, hospital administration, hospital board, state and federal regulators, etc.
• Demonstrable evidence of successfully partnering with customers and achieving shared goals/outcomes.
• Familiarity with payer-based quality programs (such as value-based purchasing, etc.), strongly preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.