Data Entry Clerk (13645)
Administrative | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Data Entry Clerk
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Data Entry Clerk to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will enter laboratory test results and assist with identifying facilities not complying with state disease reporting requirements.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Recognize and identify critical components of a laboratory test result.
• Follow standard operating procedure for data entry.
• Develop proficiency using system to enter high-quality patient and test result data.
• Perform data entry in a timely manner.
• Recognize potential data quality problems.
• Communicate concerns or problems to supervisor and/or other staff.
• Manage faxed paper laboratory reports in a responsible manner to protect patient confidentiality.
• Maintain Excel spreadsheet of laboratories or other health care facilities submitting faxed laboratory results.
• Identify and/or assist with potential reporting compliance or laboratory permit violations.
• Provide updates to supervisor.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree or above.
• Preferred: 3+ months of data entry experience.
• Extensive computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer.
• Detail oriented, organized, and self-driven.
• Possess proficient keyboarding skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.