Compliance Analyst III (5529)
Compliance Monitoring Specialist | Dallas, TX | Contract
Compliance Analyst III
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Compliance Analyst to serve as team leader and project manager while conducting complex reviews or other department projects (such as the establishment of foals, objectives, timelines, and quality measures for team’s work).
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Evaluate effectiveness of compliance controls used by department/unit/program.
• Prepare compliance reports and provide supporting evidence.
• Assist in investigations of alleged breaches of policy, misconduct or other acts of non-compliance.
• Maintain knowledge of current developments in compliance.
• Develop and maintain compliance-related education/training materials and, when necessary, conduct training sessions on compliance-related topics.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare administration.
• Experience: 5+ years professional experience in a compliance-related field.
• Experience with regulatory compliance, consulting, project management, and/or related areas.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.