Clinical Director (9402)
Healthcare Administration | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinical Director to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will act as a project coordinator to develop new initiatives, track new/existing project outcomes, perform data analysis related to dual populations, and assure attainment of project deadlines/deliverables.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide TA or research options in response to requests related to IDA/DD and co-occurring MH/Behavioral and related issues.
- Advise on system issues according to policy and best practices work.
- Review key data related to the dual populations.
- Provide trending analysis in order to guide project goals.
- Coordinate Root Cause Analysis of identified situations and cases as directed.
- Create project management tracking tools.
- Facilitate project teams to accomplish objectives.
- Assume leadership role in communicating with county management and PACA association.
- Develop strategies to mitigate risk associated with Dual Diagnosis and individuals at risk of institutionalization.
- Facilitate a weekly team call for support and to identify statewide needs and activities.
- Remain up to date on all applicable research and innovative service models and maintain information for sharing as needed related to best practices.
- Assist provider community in identifying capacity/training/support strategies related to MH/IDA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate degree in Human Services (psychology, nursing, social work, or related field).
- 6+ years clinical experience, working with individuals with intellectual disabilities with comorbid mental illness, and experience working in administrative structures related to these populations.
- Advanced communication skills (written/verbal).
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and facilitating collaborative practices/supports for persons with dual diagnosis.
- Experience analyzing data related to identifying opportunities/strategies for system improvement.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Project management experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.