Certified Pharmacy Technician (5281)
Pharmacy Technician | Louisville, KY | Contract
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Work Location: Louisville, KY
InGenesis has exciting opportunities for a Certified Pharmacy Tech with compounding experience to work with a top Infusion company located in Louisville, KY. As the Compounding Technician, you will assist the pharmacist to provide safe and appropriate pharmacy services in accordance with the state’s professional standards. You’ll work in a sterile environment, compounding medication no less than 80% of your day.
If you’re experienced in all aspects of medication compounding and ready to play a significant role in the coordination of patient services, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll help you in your next career move!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Determine patient supply needs and arrange delivery.
• Fill patient orders.
• Ensure cleanliness of work area.
• Perform basic pharmaceutical calculations to obtain correct doses.
• Assist with product purchasing, inventory and equipment managements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Certification: Current National Pharmacy Tech Certification
• Preferred Certification: Current Compounded Sterile Preparation Technician (CSPT)
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 1+ years’ experience
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.