Basic Dental Laboratory Tech (5460)
Dental Lab Technician | Fort Drum, NY | Contract
Basic Dental Laboratory Tech
Work Location: Fort Drum, NY
InGenesis is currently seeking a Basic Dental Lab Tech to maintain and improve patients’ oral health by fabricating fixed and removable prostheses. Your work in this role will require a high degree of skill and precision, a working knowledge of the general contour of supporting tissues, and articulation of its application to the fabrication of appliances.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Fabricate crowns and bridges to restore natural teeth.
• Replace partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial/complete dentures (metal and non-metal).
• Fabricate all types of orthodontic appliances.
• Pour accurate casts from all types of impression materials.
• Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 2+ years of dental laboratory experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.