Speech and Language Pathology | Phoenix, AZ | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Audiologist to work with our client located in Phoenix, AZ. In this role, you will work in an ear mold collection operations environment creating ear molds for participants using silicone based material with a dispensing gun.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Work with data collection team to launch the ear mold study.
- Function as the local primary point of contact for the study.
- Manage participant workflow (intake, perform data collection, stats tracking / reporting).
- Manage lab space (equipment management, inventory study related supplies, restock supplies).
- Manage weekly shipment of ear mold impressions.
- Attend infrequent user study related trainings.
- Collaborate with site manager, licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser or Audiologist and other user study operators.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Active state license for Hearing Aid Dispenser or Audiologist.
- 1+ years experience in taking ear mold using silicone material.
- Engaging, customer friendly and able to put participant at ease.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.