Asset Operations Technician (3601)
Warehouse Associate | Dallas, TX | Contract
Asset Operations Technician
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis seeks an Asset Operations Technician to be centered at the Surplus Warehouse which serves as the base of operations. The Technician will travel to various campus locations to assist with retrieval of surplus property, return and staging of surplus property within the warehouse under the guidance of the Asset Operations Coordinator and/or Asset Operations Supervisor. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Conduct Asset Inventory
• Locate / Relocate all equipment in all assigned areas including Surplus Warehouse
• Attach proper identification on equipment
• Display Equipment in Surplus Warehouse
• Research and accurately resolve Asset and Property questions
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid state driver's license, possession/maintenance of an acceptable driver rating
• One (1) clerical or related experience.
• Professional appearance and demeanor is required for this position
• Experience with warehouse equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, dollies) and safety protocols required
• Individuals must be able to safely lift heavy equipment, working in teams
• Individuals must be able to process both written and verbal assignments and provide verbal and written responses confirming comprehensiveness and completion of assigned work task.
• Operation of State Vehicles is a component of this work assignment. Temp to Hire status to operate vehicles is to be determined and pending proper authorizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.