Anesthesia Technician (All Shifts Available) (5274)
Anesthesia | Dallas, TX | Contract
Anesthesia Technician (All Shifts Available)
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis currently has several openings for Anesthesia Tech at a busy university hospital. In this role, you will assist the Anesthesiologist with patient transport, technical services, and patient care during the induction process.
If you’re ready to provide these patients with the best possible care, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assist the Anesthesiologist with set-up and placement of invasive monitoring lines.
• Assist in performing analysis and labs, as appropriate.
• Maintain inventory of anesthesia supplies.
• Perform daily care and maintenance of anesthesia equipment and supplies.
• Serve as a professional and technical subject matter expert.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Graduate of a formal program OR documented on-the-job training.
• 1-2 years’ experience as Anesthesia Tech.
• Anesthesia Technician Certification (ASATT), preferred.
• Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.