Administrative Assistant & Marketing Services (9858)
International | Montreal, Canada | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in Kirkland, Canada. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the department within specific responsibilities, by performing high-quality coordination/planning, as well as other administrative support. You will also provide the Executive Director with support on special projects as well as personal assistance, when required.
The right candidate must consistently deliver on multiple commitments, maintain a flexible approach, and proactively identify and make suggestions for improvement when problems and/or opportunities arise. She/he will have the ability to anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Support the Executive Director in a variety of areas, including (but not limited to): calendar management, meeting and event planning, communications, preparation of materials for internal/external meetings, travel and expense management, engagement of senior level individuals (internal/external, local/global) and coordination of events and other.
- Support other directors for meeting coordination, budget management, and expense/travel support.
- Provide ongoing support for the department in the execution of strategies and tactics, purchase orders, purchase requisition reconciliation, invoice processing and follow-up of related issues.
- Manage the corporate credit cards and processes related expense reports.
- Manage communications, translations, and vacation.
- Responsible for adhering to and demonstrating full knowledge of compliance with all applicable policies.
- Act as the event planner for meetings or special speaker events.
- Facilitate the approval process, documentation, administration, expense management, and collaboration with 3rd parties including AMEX (for event planning) and the Engagement Bureau (payment and documentation).
- Support Non-Booth Marketing Sponsorships by ensuring proper back-up documents are maintained and circulated for approval, agreements are completed and signed, and communication with the sponsored organization for completion & timely payment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Considered an asset: Bachelor's degree in administrative services.
- Relevant experience supporting teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual in French and English (verbal/written).
- An openness to learning new tools and adapting ways of working.
- Committed to delivering high quality service to both external and internal clients.
- High level of professionalism, utmost discretion, integrity and tact.
- Excellent judgment and strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Considered an asset: Knowledge of Teams, Veeva and SAP.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.