Account Clerk (12408)
Accounting Clerk | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking an Account Clerk to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will perform a variety of bookkeeping duties such as posting transactions, reviewing invoices, and creating financial reports.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Post accounting transactions to ledger, journals, or cash books.
• Code and process invoices, receipts, vouchers, etc.
• File cards, invoices, and vouchers.
• Type and proofread correspondence, statements, and forms.
• Compile variety of financial reports.
• Check purchase orders, payroll, time sheets, vendor checks, budgets, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 course or 3 months experience in high school or college accounting/bookkeeping.
• 1 course or 3 months experience in operation of adding machine and calculator.
• Knowledge of bookkeeping.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.