Cloud Intern (Summer 2018)
Professional Services | Fulton, MD | Temporary
Are you a college senior or grad student who wants to be part of a young, modern, growing technology company?
Stratus Solutions, a small, privately owned IT consulting firm based out of Fulton, MD is rapidly growing and seeking smart, creative engineering interns to work on virtualized and cloud environments. This internship will be for Summer 2018.
We invest in every employee by providing an incredible benefits package, competitive salaries, and continued education in emerging technologies.
Due to the nature of the Federal contract for which this specific position will be assigned to, candidates are required to have US citizenship.
- Experience working in both virtualized and cloud environments across technologies such as Hyper-V, VMWare, Azure and AWS.
- Proven experience with Linux configuration and system administration
- Experience within Windows environments.
- Automation experience using languages such as Python or Power Shell.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of network hardware, protocols, and standards
- Experience or interest in reliable architectures and automating infrastructure
- Familiarity with network protocols and security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytic abilities.
- BS in Com Sci, IT, IS or other technical area of study.
Everyday we support national security missions that matter with work across cloud infrastructure, cyber security and development operations (DevOps). At Stratus, you will feed your ambition, work amongst others who share your passions and enjoy truly meaningful work. We offer autonomy, encourage big ideas and provide the tools you need to cultivate your growth. Join our talented team that includes Cloud Engineers, Software Developers, Infrastructure Engineers and DevOps professionals and help us solve some of the most complex problems faced by both the public and private sector.