Word Processing Specialist II (6705)
Word Processing Specialist | Columbus, OH | Contract
Word Processing Specialist II
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Word Processing Specialist II to operate work processing equipment/software to produce or merge complex technical material (legal documents, grant proposals, health record reports, etc.). In this role you will also perform other clerical duties such as answering phones, screening calls, and greeting/directing visitors.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Interpret and transcribe materials from various methods (handwritten, scanned documents, etc.).
• Proofread documents for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Modify and merge corrected information on word processing equipment.
• Update and maintain filing system.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 9 months training or experience in use of word processing equipment/software.
• 3 months training or experience in transcription.
• 9 months training or experience in office practices and procedures.
• 1 course or 3 months training in the appropriate technical terminology.
• OR equivalent.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.