User Interface / UI Developer (8147)
Software Developer | Brentwood, TN | Contract
Work Location: Brentwood, TN
InGenesis is currently seeking a UI Developer to create interactive programs with coding and development that are attractive and convenient for users. We need a self-starter with a passion for keeping current with the latest technical trends and the ability to incorporate them within assignments, as appropriate.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have regarding the qualifications.
• Conduct testing of completed applications to assess user experience.
• Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Development Experience: 5+ years.
• Web/UI/Front End Design & Development: 3+ years.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or mathematics.
• User Experience, Information Architecture and Interactive Design concepts.
• Cross-browser compatibility and testing expertise.
• Use of Firebug, highly desired.
• Experience with C#, a plus.
• Object-oriented .
• HTML5, CSS3, HTML/CSS, AJAX, JSON.
• Single page application and responsive web design.
• UI libraries and frameworks.
• Cross-browser design /development.
• CSS pre-processors.
• Basic issues with accessibility standards for federal web apps.
• CCS pre-processors (LESS/SASS, use of Variable, Mixins, Nesting) and flex/flexbox.
• Creating and documenting Web UI coding standards/guidelines for design.
• Integrating with REST services.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Customer focused.
• Able to handle highly complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.