Ultrasound Technologist (1306)
Diagnostic Imaging Tech-Ultrasound | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
Seeking an Ultrasound Tech to cover on a PRN basis, possibly 10-20 hours per week as needed. To perform various diagnostic medical sonography exams including abdominal, small parts, carotid, renal as ordered by medical provider.
Flexible work hours – PRN – to cover in three radiology clinics. Outpatient clinic settings – generally 8am – 5pm as needed with some Saturday clinics as scheduled.
• ARDMS or RDMS certification required.
• Prefer Certifications in Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) and Abdominal imaging
• Must have current certification for Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Experience working on Philips IU-22 PACS/RIS/US
• Must have current immunizations including: Hepatitis B Series (3 shots); TB Skin Test (within past 12 months); and Influenza Immunization (seasonal)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.