Talent Acquisition Specialist - IC (11961)
Talent Acquisition Specialist | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist – IC* to work for our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for recruiting candidates for our clients’ vacant positions, utilizing available resources such as job boards, internet site, social media, etc.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Identify and build relationships with qualified candidates.
• Fulfill client hiring needs.
• Meet and exceed staffing goals.
• Understand detailed requirements of positions.
• Articulate position details to candidates.
• Build pool of candidates in anticipation of client needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
• 3+ years of recruiting experience.
• Thorough understanding of workforce solution industry.
• Ability to overcome objections from potential candidates.
• Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals.
• Professional interpersonal and communication skills (written/verbal).
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.