Specialist, Sales Forecasting & Demand Planning (10746)
Project Manager | REMOTE | Contract
Work Location: Montreal, Quebec, CAN
InGenesis is currently seeking a Specialist, Sales Forecasting & Demand Planning to work with our client located in Kirkland, Quebec for a one-year contract. In this role, you will be responsible for manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data in the context of forecasting and supply planning.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Support user acceptance testing for forecasting and planning systems (SAP, APO, Futurcast, etc.).
• Conduct comprehensive, integrated analyses of data/information.
• Create reports for all levels of management.
• Provide relevant information and analysis to support the forecasting and demand planning process.
• Perform activities related to statistical Forecasting or modeled based forecasting, data management, etc.
• Ensure accuracy and timely updates of various documents such as SOPs, help guides, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree with a preference in Business or Science.
• 1+ year of demonstrated experience with business analytics data, planning, or forecasting environment.
• Preferred: Experience with SAP, Rapid Response, Essbase, Futurcast, or GMP environment.
• Bilingualism in French and English.
• High attention to detail.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Time management skills.
• Project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.