Social Worker II (5436)
Public Health | Lackawanna, PA | Contract
Social Worker II
Work Location: Lackawanna, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Social Worker to provide reentry service coordination and cognitive-behavioral programming for assigned female reentrants. In this role, you will assess clients and gather relevant information about their cases, providing crisis intervention.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Review the risk and needs assessment for each reentrant provided by parole.
• Conduct an initial meeting with female reentrants.
• Create success plan that addresses the strengths and needs as identified in the assessment.
• Provide case management to support the reentry/success plan.
• Review written documentation and meet with reentrants/stakeholders to evaluate the quality of services being provided.
• Collaborate effectively with the assigned parole agent(s) including prompt notification of problems, removal from services, or successful completion of services.
• Track and document all information.
• Travel within the assigned counties required as necessary; may include some overnights.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent education and experience.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.