Serious Incident Report Manager (11433)
Healthcare | Laredo, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Serious Incident Report Manager to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the management of Serious Incident Reports process for a campus providing health care, social programs, reunification services, and education to unaccompanied children. This manager is accountable for ensuring that incidents are investigated thoroughly, accurately documented, and reported in a timely manner to relevant stakeholders. The Serious Incident Report Manager ensures that processes and procedures are followed to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the management of serious incident reports (SIR).
- Oversee the investigation and documentation of all serious incidents within the organization.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure timely reporting of incidents to relevant parties, including government agencies and executive management.
- Conduct regular reviews of incident reports to identify trends and make recommendations for improvements to reduce the likelihood of future incidents.
- Ensure that all incident reports are properly filed and maintained in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate staff on incident reporting requirements and procedures for correctly submitting reports through the SIR portal.
- Act as a liaison between the organization and government agencies to ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Provide regular updates to executive management on the status of serious incidents and any associated risks.
- Provide daily reports to relevant government agencies and Executive management on the status of SIR submissions and pending SIR submissions.
- Participate in scheduled meetings.
- Prepare presentations and or training as needed.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English.
- Collaborate with other staff members, service providers, and professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as healthcare, public safety, or risk management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing serious incident reports or similar experience.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to incident reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Master’s degree in in a relevant field, such as healthcare, public safety, or risk management.
- Experience with incident management software and tools is a plus.
- Spanish speaking skills.
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.