Senior Administrative Assistant (12446)
Administrative Assistant | Dallas, TX | Contract
Senior Administrative Assistant
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will provide support with front desk activities and administrative/financial tasks. It will be your responsibility to provide an excellent first impression of the office.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide moderately complex administrative skills.
• Serve as receptionist for office.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Resolve or refer customer inquiries.
• Prepare, maintain, and post records, reports, and budget information.
• Prepare charts, graphs, and administrative, fiscal, personnel, and/or statistical reports.
• Select office vendors and monitor purchasing processes.
• May assist with overflow work from administrative and executive assistants.
• Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, etc.
• Compose and process documents.
• Organize office procedures to ensure effective operation.
• Process personnel and purchasing transactions, including timekeeping activities for a department of approximately 50 people.
• Determine work priorities and monitor progress toward work deadlines.
• Ensure document retention processes are followed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 4+ years of related work experience.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
• Self-motivated with positive attitude.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.