RN - Health Coach (9874)
Registered Nurse / RN | Columbia, SC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a Health Coach with our client located in Columbia, SC. In this role, you will provide telephonic support for healthcare members.
This is a REMOTE opportunity for candidates living in the state of South Carolina! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Provides telephonic coaching and education to plan members. and assisting them with their plan of care.
- Performs medical or behavioral review/authorization process.
- Ensures coverage for appropriate services within benefit and medical necessity guidelines.
- Utilizes allocated resources to back up review determinations.
- Identifies and makes referrals to appropriate staff.
- Participates in data collection/input into system for clinical information flow and proper claims adjudication.
- Provides active case management.
- Assesses service needs.
- Develops and coordinates action plans in cooperation with members.
- Monitors services and implements plans, to include member goals.
- Evaluates outcomes of plans, eligibility, level of benefits, place of service, length of stay, and medical necessity regarding requested services and benefit exceptions.
- Provides telephonic support for members with chronic conditions, high risk pregnancy or other at-risk conditions that consist of: intensive assessment/evaluation of condition, at risk education based on members’ identified needs, provides member-centered coaching, utilizing motivational interviewing techniques in combination with reflective listening and readiness to change assessment to elicit behavior change and increase member program engagement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of South Carolina.
- Associates degree in Nursing, graduate of accredited school of nursing, or master’s degree in social work, psychology, or counseling.
- 4+ years of clinical experience.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.