Risk Management Specialist (12199)
Risk Management Specialist | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Risk Management Specialist
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Risk Management Specialist to assist our client in reducing the number of adverse events experienced by participants in the intellectual disabilities service system by ensuring adequate safeguards are in place and effective. In this role, you will analyze the effectiveness of policies and systems governing risk and incident management activities by analyzing data to determine program effectiveness and compliance with expected standards.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Evaluate and interpret policies, procedures, bulletins, and programs for effectiveness.
• Evaluate records and supporting documentation relating to policies and practices of intellectual disability service providers, administrative entities, etc.
• Support subject matter experts in providing consultation regarding policy clarifications and demonstrations of incident management best practices.
• Extract statewide data for risk management analyses.
• Create statewide reports interpreting and evaluating data.
• Provide narration on statewide reports to explain data in context.
• Develop and validate methodology to answer targeted business questions related to areas of participant health and safety, service delivery, and quality of care.
• Support the development of policies.
• Make recommendations to correct policy gaps and inconsistencies.
• Review and gather feedback related to current or proposed policies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in data science, human services, social science, or liberal arts.
• 1+ year of professional experience developing, implementing, or evaluating human services, social services, health care services, or health care insurance programs.
• Strongly Preferred: Personal or professional experience supporting individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
• Knowledge of incident management / risk management.
• Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Proficient use of data analytic software (Excel, Access, SPSS, etc.).
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Strong communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.