Research Data Coordinator (10349)
Database Management | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Research Data Coordinator to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide data coordination for all aspects of the conduct of clinical research studies for the Thoracic Head & Neck department’s research program.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- DATA MANAGEMENT: abstracts and collects patient data; ensures high-quality of data management; issues queries and tracks, follow-up; performs ongoing review of data and addresses errors; assists in database coordination, builds, maintains; develops and maintains systems for controlling data flow, spreadsheets or other tracking tools; provides data for study progress and patient safety reports; creates accrual and/or toxicity reports as needed; assists in the collection and evaluation of protocol data and compiles protocol data for statistical review/manuscript submission; assist research staff with creation of new user accounts and database support; prepares protocols for close out visits and termination
- CLINICAL TRIALS COORDINATION: consults with principal investigator and other department personnel verbally regarding ongoing studies; requires ability to gather information and determine the appropriate information to report; participates in protocol site initiation/logistics meetings and attends departmental or institutional research meetings as well as approved off-site meetings or conferences; processes requests for protocol specific shipments of materials (supplies, specimens, etc.) and investigational agent; inform research staff and others on upcoming deadlines to ensure data is completed; acts as a liaison between the research team, sponsor, CROs, other institutions, and agencies to ensure data is captured accurately and appropriately
- ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES: maintains a level of professional expertise and credibility through attendance at both institutional and outside continuing education programs to keep current with research changes in regulations and policy; tracks and manages all relevant protocol paperwork and essential documents in accordance with sponsor requirements and institutional policies and procedures; demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills when contacting other institutions and agencies; coordinates and participates in monitoring visits and internal or external audits to ensure objectives are met; review CD/Zip files of completed data points for preparation of study close-out/termination; maintain adequate supplies for research record storage; prepare terminated trials for warehousing.
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree.
- Required: Two years of related experience.
- With preferred degree, no experience required.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.