Research Assistant - Advanced (6700)
Research Assistant III | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Research Assistant - Advanced
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Research Assistant - Advanced to abstract medical records and observe interviews as needed to meet CDC quotas for the project.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Conduct interviews by phone or in person
• Puts medical records into Open Clinical
• Puts information into the CAT and DCC
• Use various online search engines and TLO to find the latest information on locating the participant, whether in PA-NEDSS, TLO, white pages, etc.
• Attends conference calls with CDC
• Attends HPG meetings
• Help analyze collected data
• Assist with work product that is due at the end of the cycle
• Perform other duties as assigned
• A bachelor’s degree in the sciences or a closely related field that includes coursework in the fields of epidemiology, biostatistics, or health research methods.
• Statistical analysis skills (i.e. SAS) Preferred
• Spanish speaking Preferred
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.