Registered Nurse (RN) - South Mountain, PA (7873)
Gen Practice | York, PA | Contract
Work Location: York, PA
InGenesis currently has several exciting opportunities for a Registered Nurse (RN) to provide nursing care and treatment services at a Commonwealth operated nursing facility in South Mountain, PA. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Make assessments and decisions regarding staff utilization, supplies, and equipment needs.
• Direct and provide guidance to lower level healthcare professionals.
• Develop and evaluate individualized care plans.
• Meet with residents and their families to assess residents' condition.
• Complete documentation as required by federal and state regulations.
• Exercise independent judgment in the application of professional nursing practices.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) licenses as issued by the State of Pennsylvania.
• Proficient computer skills included Microsoft Office products.
• Current BLS certification.
• Current immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.