Registered Nurse / RN - Review & Evaluation (12450)
Registered Nurse / RN | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Registered Nurse / RN – Review & Evaluation
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with review and evaluation for our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for the clinical review of critical incidents for participants receiving home and community-based services.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide support and technical assistance on array of services available to older Pennsylvanians and persons with physical disabilities.
• Provide clinical guidance in developing effective plan to identify and address risks to participants.
• Review long-term living supports and services.
• Assist with completion and analysis of Mortality Reviews.
• Review electronically submitted critical incidents to ensure appropriateness.
• Ensure participants’ health and safety needs/services are delivered as defined in plans.
• Respond to basic and medically complex inquiries within reasonable timeframe.
• Prepare responses to legislative inquiries for review by supervisor.
• Investigate incidents involving participant’s health and welfare.
• Investigate complaints received from participants, service coordinators, or supervisors.
• Provide resolution to incidents and complaints, seeking supervision when necessary.
• Provide functional and clinical guidance, consultation, and technical assistance to enrollment brokers, service coordinators, applicants, and caregivers.
• Advise supervisor of problems and/or medically complex issues as appropriate.
• Identify any operational issues which impede the provision of appropriate, cost-efficient services to individuals and recommend remedies.
• Prepare detailed analysis and summary of current health and safety issues, service plan trends, or other statistical data.
• Serve on workgroups comprised of internal staff and external stakeholders
• Accompany team member(s) on field travel to provide on-site technical/clinical support, re-mediation, and problem-solving, as needed.
• Attend and participate in team meetings and division/bureau meetings as scheduled.
• Participate in hearings as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Pennsylvania.
• Basic computer skills, required.
• Preferred: Knowledge of Inter-Qual Criteria and ICD-9 CM.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.