Registered Nurse / RN - Occupational Health (8486)
Occup Health | Spring, TX | Contract
Work Location: Spring, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as an Occupational Health Nurse with our client located in Spring, TX. In this role, you will provide occupational health services as a site or operation.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide and document services relating to Occupational Health care of employees and others.
• Adhere to local policies, procedures and regulations.
• May be involved in the development and implementation of policies.
• Analyze and evaluate information to determine Fitness For Work.
• Perform and evaluate health screening data to identify possible workplace exposures.
• Make recommendations to management based on individual health screening results.
• Act as liaison with external medical services providers to ensure services provided are delivered in accordance with client guidelines.
• Conduct drug and alcohol specimen collections.
• Train others according to client’ Alcohol and Drug Use (ADU) testing procedures.
• Participate in MOH and Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) committees, projects, and initiatives.
• May involve some lead responsibilities at a local level.
• Utilize clinic resources effectively and appropriately.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Texas.
• 3+ years of clinical experience.
• Preferred: OHN experience.
• Preferred: Case Management experience.
• Effective communication skills (verbal/written).
• Functional Skills: clinical case management, clinical testing, exposure assessment, health education and counseling, program management, occupational evaluations, travel health preparation and assessment, emergency preparedness and response.
• Detailed knowledge of occupational medicine, emergency medical response, toxicology, legal issues relevant to occupational health care.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.