Registered Nurse / RN Instructor (12149)
Nurse Educator | Spring City, PA | Contract
Registered Nurse / RN Instructor
Work Location: Spring City, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN Instructor to work with our client located in Spring City, PA. In this role, you will develop and implement various programs for nurses working with our client, such as orientation for new nursing employees and ongoing nursing education.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Research, plan, and coordinate various programs.
• Create an effective orientation program for all new nursing employees.
• Evaluate/document each new nursing employee’s progress.
• Present professional education resources and service training programs.
• Plan and implement lesson plans on a variety of health-related topics.
• Coordinate staff support for accurate documentation.
• Instruct and lecture on aspects of nursing practice.
• Demonstrate new nursing procedures, equipment, etc.
• Ensure CNAs receive all required training and in-service hours.
• Assist all staff in striving for and achieving resident care goals.
• Devise and maintain a system for record keeping and storage of educational trainings/programs.
• Confer with management staff regarding the educational needs of the facility.
• Validate nursing practices/procedures through research and continuing education.
• Perform staff audits to monitor for compliance with regulations/policies.
• Observe residents’ conditions and ensure changes are reported appropriately.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Pennsylvania.
• Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing or Nursing Education.
• Experience (with Bachelor’s): 3+ years of professional nursing experience.
• Experience (with Master’s): 1+ year of professional nursing experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.