Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical (5067)
Medical Surgical | Las Vegas, NV | Contract
Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical
Work Location: Las Vegas, NV
InGenesis seeks a Registered Nurse to coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals to achieve optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality, and cost effectiveness. The right candidate for this position will have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and will be skilled in setting up, operating, and monitoring specialized medical equipment. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
• Direct and supervise care provided by other healthcare professionals.
• Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
• Perform/assist with procedures such as bladder catheterizations, administration of oxygen, EKGs, phlebotomy and other unit specific procedures, in accordance with established protocols.
• Ensure proper documentation of procedures and treatments.
• Participate in the orientation and training of newly assigned personnel, as appropriate.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
• Unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
• 5 – 8 years’ experience in nursing (post-graduation).
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
• Required to obtain documentation of required physical testing or a report of a physical examination.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.