Registered Nurse (FOMC) (5579)
Clinic | Travis AFB, CA | Contract
Registered Nurse (FOMC)
Work Location: Travis AFB, CA
InGenesis seeks a Registered Nurse (RN) to work in our client’s Flight & Operation Medicine Clinic. In this role, you will provide nursing care for military members along with select specialties such as firefighters, Explosive Ordinance Disposal personnel, Personnel Reliability Program and their dependents.
If you have excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with providers/consultants for the benefit of the patient and organization, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Perform physical exam and health histories.
• Assess patient needs telephonically.
• Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
• Direct and supervise care provided by other healthcare professionals.
• Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
• Assist with procedures such as bladder catheterizations, visual acuity tests, EKGs, and other clinic specific procedures.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Associates degree of Nursing.
• 1+ year of nursing experience post-graduation.
• Current Registered Nurse license as issued by the state of California.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.