Quality Improvement Coordinator (4817)
Administrative Nurse | Philadelphia, PA | Contract
Quality Improvement Coordinator
Work Location: Philadelphia, PA
InGenesis seeks a Quality Improvement Coordinator to provide clinical consultation to county and provider staff to improve the quality of health care to individuals in the Southeast Region. This includes the providing interpretation to county program and provider agencies on regulations and policy relating to health care. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Review, process and close all medical incidents in the SE region in Enterprise Incident Management system (EIM).
• Review all deaths at the initial review stage to determine if immediate follow-up is necessary and investigators are assigned where applicable. Conduct investigation as assigned. Work with providers, AEs, SCOs to secure the required death documentation for and review all death documentation for closure in and completion of the initial mortality review.
• Review and prepare responses to OBRA pre-admission assessments and extensions. Provide guidance to AEs, AAAs, Field Operations, SCOs, and participant family members regarding the OBRA process; ensure that AEs and SCOs are transitioning individuals from nursing home back to community if appropriate and participate in statewide planning meetings to update OBRA process; communicate with OMHSAS and ORC state offices for dual targets.
• Serve as liaison for region on health care issues including medication administration and health risk screening tool. Point person for Southeast regional Health Care Quality Units related activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
• Registered Nurse State License - Required
• Required Computer Expertise to include a working knowledge of word processing functions, and data base utilization, maintenance and management.
• Minimum three (3) years professional clinical experience.
• Minimum (2) years quality improvement experience in multi faceted formal quality management program.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.