Quality and Training Manger (12061)
Training & Development | Las Cruces , NM | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Quality and Training Manger to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of quality assurance and training programs within an organization. This position involves ensuring that products, services, and processes meet or exceed established quality standards and regulatory requirements. The Quality and Training Manager is also responsible for designing and delivering training programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge, ultimately contributing to the overall improvement of organizational performance.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive quality management system to monitor and evaluate organizational processes, products, and services.
- Establish quality assurance policies, procedures, and standards to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry best practices.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define quality metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and track performance.
- Analyze data and generate reports to communicate quality-related trends, issues, and recommendations to senior management.
- Lead or participate in quality improvement initiatives, including root cause analysis, process mapping, and continuous improvement projects.
- Design and deliver training programs to enhance employee skills, knowledge, and adherence to quality standards.
- Develop training materials, manuals, and other resources to support training initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate training sessions, workshops, and seminars for employees at various levels within the organization.
- Monitor training effectiveness and evaluate the impact of training programs through assessments and feedback mechanisms.
- Collaborate with department managers to identify training needs and develop training plans aligned with organizational goals.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and advancements in quality management practices and training methodologies.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on quality-related matters and promote a culture of quality awareness and continuous improvement.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment that encourages employee engagement and development.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure effective and successful operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Quality Management, Business Administration) is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Quality and Training Manager
- Proven experience in quality assurance, quality management systems, and process improvement methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of quality standards and regulatory requirements applicable to the industry.
- Experience in designing, delivering, and evaluating training programs is desirable.
- Familiarity with adult learning principles, instructional design, and training evaluation methods.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to drive data-driven decision-making.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in using quality management tools and software.
- Certification in quality management (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean, ISO) is preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (required)
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents.
- The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.