Proposal Writer (12238)
Business Analyst | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Proposal Writer to work at our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. This role is currently remote and will be responsible for developing proposals in support of business development goals and creating content to support other marketing efforts.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Research proposal opportunities.
• Coordinate and write responses to requests for RFPs, requests for information (RFIs), and related business opportunities.
• Prepare market research/analysis, marketing materials, other research or written support for business development efforts.
• Create professional documents using disparate information from multiple sources.
• Manage diverse workload and adapt to business needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in English, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations).
• 2+ years’ experience in communications, marketing, journalism, business, or analytical research and writing (included experience pursuing graduate level studies).
• Strong interpersonal, oral communication and writing skills.
• Strong research and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills including document control on all assigned matters.
• High level of professionalism, especially with confidential and sensitive issues.
• Demonstrated quality of service with attention to accuracy and responsiveness.
• Strong problem-solving skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
• Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours, if required.
• Advanced proficiency with Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of a project team, be self-motivated, manage a high volume of work, prioritize effectively, meet deadlines and multi-task.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.