Project Manager (1875)
Project Manager | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
The Project Manager will provide program/project management support for several key Medicaid, Medicare, and Managed Care initiatives within the Department of Human Services (DHS) Office of Long-Term Living Bureau of Policy. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Develop project plans including project management plans, scope statements, work performance measurements, activity and milestone lists, project schedule, and communication management plan for project.
• Manage and track project status against project plan(s).
• Organize and facilitate meetings among various subject matter experts, stakeholders, and other offices within the Department.
• Serve as primary point-of-contact for all project related issues and resolution of issues.
• Coordinate and present proposals as needed.
• Identify and manage project risks and develop risk mitigation strategies, track to closure.
• Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
• Assure project compliance with standards and procedures.
• Develop and facilitate achievement of program service commitments and performance metrics.
• Ensure that all tasks add value and support the strategic direction of the department.
• Monitor project milestones and phases to ensure projects are on schedule. Take corrective action if a project begins to slip its schedule.
• Prepare routine status reports for project team, team leads, DHS executive staff, and stakeholders.
• Conduct presentations as requested on projects and activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a human service or other health care related field, with project management experience.
• Experience with Medicaid, Medicare, and Managed Care is preferred.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Products preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.