Program Specialist II (6706)
Program Support | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Program Specialist II
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Specialist II to provide managerial leadership and oversight to projects and processes for the Office of Medical Assistance. Your assignments in this role will consist of a combination of on-going process responsibilities, standing work group participation and time-limited projects.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Develop utilization specific reporting to identify access patterns, practice styles, accessibility, and configuration of medical services.
• Design/implement a proactive Provider Relations process, including provider education and network development.
• Evaluate/implement system enhancements for service delivery, provider enrollment/inquiries, and medical review.
• Analyze pharmaceutical programs and outcomes impacts.
• Evaluate current processes and recommend process improvements.
• Assist in development of in-house training programs, medically necessary criteria, and quality of care indicators.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or Human Services, preferred.
• Experience in billing, call center, or customer service, highly preferred.
• Intermediate computer skills, required.
• Effective communication skills (oral/written), required.
• Strong problem-solving skills, required.
• Attention to detail, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.