Program Manager (9676)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Manager to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide administrative support and perform complex administrative duties for the AVP. The ideal candidate would have a track record of exceptional written and oral communication skills, cultural sensitivity, demonstrated diplomacy skills, exceptional organizational skills, and successful event planning skills with demonstrated ability to coordinate and execute large corporate/academic events.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Schedules large and complex meetings with institutional leaders across the enterprise.
- Coordinates details for the AVP including preparing meeting materials and distributing to appropriate individuals.
- Takes detailed minutes of meetings.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements and reimbursements for the AVP.
- Prepares correspondence, memos, documents, and detailed reports.
- Prepares all presentations for the AVP.
- Coordinates special Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG) projects.
- Coordinates data collection and performs data analysis as specified.
- Creates graphics for presentations and documents using multiple software types such as Microsoft suite, Adobe suite etc.
- Proofreads documents and presentations for spelling and grammatical errors.
- May provide specific administrative support to the Office of the CSO.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, required.
- Preferred: Master's degree or PhD.
- 5+ years of related program management experience.
- (With preferred degree) 3+ years of required experience.
- Preferred: 10+ years of experience in providing administrative support to executive/senior leaders of large organizations, meeting coordination, event planning and execution.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated expertise with computer software.
- Ability to process large amounts of information quickly.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.