Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) Compliance Administrator #10907
Management | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) Compliance Administrator to work for our corporate office at our client site. In this role, you will oversee ongoing compliance with the Interim Final Rule Part 411 on the Standards to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment Involving Unaccompanied Children. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Responsible for managing implementation and ongoing compliance on preventing, detecting, and responding to sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
Provides training and consultation to staff and assists in the implementation and monitoring of quality assurance and improvement plans and other compliance and monitoring activities.
- Provides feedback to managers, supervisors, and directors to address the quality and appropriateness of services and promotes opportunities to improve service delivery.
Identifies gaps in service delivery, deficiencies, barriers, and strengths in the design and implementation of services.
- Collects and compiles data for reports regarding agency's quality advancement and improvement activities and performance including analysis of data and trends reflected over time.
- Coordinates continuous quality improvement initiatives including administrative and clinical review of medical records, utilization management, outcome measurement, and generating statistical and narrative reports as requested.
- Works with the program's Monitoring and Auditing and Quality Improvement departments to implement and evaluate the agency Total Quality Management Plan (TQM).
- Reviews all Significant Incident Reports of Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment (SA/SIRs), compiles reports, follows up on incidents as needed and ensures compliance with the requirements under IFR.
- Data entry and tracking of SA/SIRs in department database(s), including, but not limited to, related SIRs or incident reports in RMIS (ERM).
- Facilitates coordination and closing calls related to staff related incidents.
- Assists HR in conducting internal investigations related to violations as needed.
- Develops and facilitates trainings on PSA related topics.
- Must maintain a flexible work schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays and serves as a resource in the consultation process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- At least 5+ years of performing IFR or Department of Justice Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) of 2003 and/or Department of Homeland Security “Standards to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Sexual Abuse and Assault in Confinement Facilities” auditing experience.
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team and successfully coordinating training and large projects is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Posses the ability to prioritize and plan work activities.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.