Patient Coordinator (13622)
Administrative | Bethesda, MD | Contract
Work Location: Bethesda, MD
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Patient Coordinator to work at our client site the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time position with benefits. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
• High school diploma.
• Minimum of one (1) year of related experience.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access).
• Ability to use databases and enter accurate data.
• Evidence of expertise in customer service.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• In-depth knowledge of medical terminologies.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
• Bilingual English/Spanish language skills preferred.
• Provide telephone support and related services to all current OPR customers.
• Provide volunteers with protocol information via phone, fax or email.
• Conduct protocol searches using the OPR database to match prospective volunteers with protocols per protocol referral guidelines.
• Conduct preliminary screening for protocols.
• Refer prospective volunteers per OPR guidelines to the appropriate Institute contact person.
• Perform all "after call work-wrap up" activities (e.g., fax and/or secure email referral information to the Institute contact person).
• Respond to email inquiries with the aid of standard email responses.
• Provide lists of potential research volunteers to principal investigators based on database searches against protocol criteria.
• Check compensation record for callers and follow up on payment related issues.
• Perform daily filing of volunteer payment forms.
• Contact volunteers regarding payments with incorrect information or missing information.
• Contact volunteers for overdue payments and explain process of returning payment.
• Accurately manage the day to day information spreadsheet.
• Perform a variety of typing to include, but not limited to, letters, memorandums, and any other assigned material, (reports, schedules, agendas, manuscripts, abstracts, protocols, etc.), obtain clearances as needed.
• Proofread and spell check all documents (drafts and final form) prior to submitting them for review; maintain a daily back-up copy on the appropriate media of all typed documents.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Federal Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Life and Disability Insurance
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.