Office Assistant III (4354-opsmgr)
Administrative | Columbus, OH | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Office Assistant III
Work Location: Columbus, OH
JOB DUTIES IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE: (These duties are illustrative only. Incumbents may perform some or all of these duties or other job- related duties as assigned.)
- Types complex technical material (i.e., documents requiring use of legal, scientific, medical, statistical or foreign language terminology) from notes, written copy, oral instructions or dictating machine, proofs typed documents & makes corrections (e.g., reports, correspondence, charts, briefs, pleadings, decisions & contracts).
- Performs clerical tasks (e.g., sends out mail; receives & distributes mail; receives & logs in materials & information; orders supplies; answers telephone; maintains statistics & prepares reports).
- Maintains office filing system & searches files for retrieval of material.
- 2 courses or 6mos. exp. in typing;
- 9 mos. trg. or 9 mos. exp. in general office practices & procedures;
- 1 course or 3 mos. exp. in appropriate technical terminology.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.