Occupational Health Nurse / RN (12306)
Occupational Health Nurse | Clearwater, FL | Contract
Occupational Health Nurse / RN
Work Location: Clearwater, FL
InGenesis is currently seeking a part-time Occupational Health Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Clearwater, FL. In this role, you will utilize your nursing skills to support an Occupational Clinic in a medical manufacturing facility.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Administer first aid and CPR in event of medical emergencies.
• Make independent nursing judgements.
• Perform basic physical assessments.
• Provide initial assessment of on-the-job or non-occupational injuries.
• Coordinate administrative and medical case management for workers’ compensation.
• Coordinate health promotion and wellness programs.
• Provide problem solving solutions for issues or concerns.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Florida.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
• 3+ years of Occupational Health nursing experience in a manufacturing setting.
• Strong computer, verbal, and written skills to communicate.
• Organizational skills and ability to prioritize work assignments.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.