National Program Director (10918)
Management | Remote in Remote, Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a National Program Director to work with our potential client. In this role, you will provide direction, administration, and management of the medical services operational systems with a focus on public health to ensure that program initiatives and staff achieve desired results. Operational oversight includes financial management, coordination of human resources, contractual services, internal reporting, and supervision of administrative support. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Responsible for the development, execution and management of a comprehensive public health and medical services program.
- Creates a cohesive team with a culture of cross-departmental collaboration.
- Develops a risk mitigation plan in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Responsibility for the overall leadership, coordination and program management and deployment, which include medical unit deployments and assignments, identifying Tiger Teams, high-critical risk, and mitigation resolution.
- Responsible for performing Program and Project Plan milestone validations, contract deliverables, content and compliance review management.
- Builds program management platforms and processes.
- Leads assigned staff and external consulting resources. Ensure consistency of project execution to program and clinical standards.
- Collaborates effectively with internal resources, external stakeholders and key resource partners and lead the deployment of program deliverables.
- Receives, reviews, and provides input to quarterly summary reports of all risk management activities prior to submission to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR), Office of Chief Medical Officer (OCMO) and OCMO Medical Quality Management (MQM).
- Prepare an annual summary report of the MQM.
- Ensures assignment and deployment of frontline medical staff.
- Conducts periodic onsite visits of the medical units as needed or required.
- Provides oversight and collaboration with the National Medical Director.
- May be required to travel to for meetings, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business related discipline or equivalent background and experience in correctional/detention healthcare program management.
- PMP certification preferred but not required
- Public Health background is preferred.
- Travel up to 30% to 40%.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.