Moving Attendant (5009)
Mover | Dallas, TX | Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis seeks a Moving Attendant to assist in department and office relocation by moving and setting up furniture, office supplies, and equipment. The right candidate for this position will be dependable and able to follow directions. A background check and valid Texas Driver’s License are also required. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and we’ll contact you soon!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assembles and disassembles office furniture and lab equipment.
• Sets up rooms for events by moving chairs and furniture as required.
• Drives medium and heavy trucks.
• Carries and lifts heavier items (50+ lbs.).
• Ensures accurate delivery of various items.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2-4 years’ moving experience, preferred.
• Valid State of Texas Driver’s License.
• Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.